• Our Food Pantry will be CLOSED Wednesday, October 23, 2019.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.
• 340B Patient Appreciation Program - Every 4th THURSDAY of the month
• Patient Education Initiative Seminars (PEI) - Every 2nd WEDNESDAY of the month
• NOTE: Deadline for ALL ASSISTANCE requests is now FRIDAY at 12pm (noon).
Do Not wait until your “cut-off” or eviction date to request assistance.
Please remember that ALL REQUESTS TAKE 5 - 10 DAYS TO BE PAID.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 12:30pm
Calls received on weekends, holidays or after hours are directed to our answering service.
Food Pantry Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
11am - 4pm
• Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5pm
• Friday: 9am - 12:30pm
(Although this website provides general information regarding HIV, this information DOES NOT constitute medical advice and should not be used as such. The information is NOT intended to diagnose or treat any health issues and is NOT a substitute for professional medical treatment or consultation. Visit a qualified physician or health care provider regarding individual health-related needs, concerns, or questions.)