Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday:
9am - 5pm
9am - 12:30pm
Calls received on weekends, holidays, or after hours are directed to our answering service.
Tuesday - Thursday
11am - 4pm ONLY
Begun in 1988, World AIDS Day is held annually on December 1, allowing people from around the world to band together in order to show their support for people living with HIV, honor those who have left us, for individuals and groups to add their efforts to the prevention and awareness of HIV, and reduce the stigma of outdated stereotypes and myths regarding HIV/AIDS.
Things you can do to support WORLD AIDS DAY.
• Wear a red ribbon on December 1st.
• Help spread the word about testing: Know Your Status; Get Tested!
• Educated yourself on the facts regarding HIV and AIDS, treatments, and strategies for prevention.
• Visit the World AIDS Day website.
• Post regarding World AIDS Day on your social media pages.
• Add the World AIDS Day campaign to your Facebook or Twitter profile.
• Many choose to organize events on this day to raise awareness of HIV/AIDS, raise money for HIV causes, celebrate survivors, and/or honor loved ones who have died.
Contact your Case Manager if you have any questions.
NOTE: In order to stay in care with SLAC, a client MUST reassess every six (6) months.
425 Kingsley St. Lake Charles, LA 70605 337.439.5861